I will always pray for you.

 
Life will always bring us to a point where we will have to say goodbye, be it to loved ones, to people who have come to touch and change our lives in a way we would never have imagined, to people who become a part of our lives. Sometimes we know that we will definitely meet them again and sometimes we never know but Just to wonder. Its the process of life, a thing called change and it is inevitable, I have come to learn. It's not the easiest thing I have had to learn, but I did and got to appreciate it and understand that without a change of season there would be no growth.


This song is for the people and loved ones that I have had to say goodbye to or part with and go our separate ways, That I will always pray for you, that even though we may be far and apart you will always be in my heart. That even though we may never see each other or do that we will have nothing but good stories to tell, of how God has blessed us, And its my prayer that we don't part with heavy hearts or hard feelings, that the next time around we get to see each other it will be nothing but all smiles and excitement :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment